Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day one, 30BBM Challenge

I have decided to do the Be a Better Me in 30 Days challenge from the Personal Excellence Blog. As usual with my overwhelming to do list (see more on that below) I started late, Oh the irony.

So here we go, Day 1
1- I would give myself a 6
2- I believe I still have a lot to improve on, but I have also done a lot of work, enough that people have noticed and commented on the changes. So I would say that I a mat least halfway to being the best me, with an extra point for having started this challenge. I have mostly dealt with the bigger issues of my past, and am now working on being better.
3- I want to be tidier, take on less (hahaha), be more active, less demanding of others, more trusting, less perfectionist.

No comments:

Post a Comment