Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 2 to become a better me

Three Traits
1-More Active/Less Lazy
2-Tidier
3-Less perfectionist

Why do I think I am Lazy?
-Because I am gaining weight at a fairly steady rate, and I am quickly out of breath.  I never exercise.

Why do I want to change this trait?
-So I can be healthier, so I can look better, so that I feel better about myself

What is one baby step you can do today to change this?
-Visit the gyms in Louiseville Friday afternoon

Why do I think I am Messy?
-Because my mom was horribly messy and I never learned good cleaning habits.  Because I tend to be lazy

Why do I want to change this trait?
-So that I will feel more organized, I won’t be embarrassed to have people over.  I’ll have more time in the end, and I’ll feel prouder of my home.

What is one baby step I can do today to change this?
-Scrub the bathroom top to bottom

Why do I think I am Perfectionist?
-Because I seek praise, because I am recognized when I am the best at something.  People see me as good at everything, so I try to be up to everyone’s expectations

Why do I want to change this trait?
-Because I have trouble finishing projects since they are never up to my standards, and I get frustrated and quit.  I also frequently don’t do things because I am not sure I will be able to do it ‘Properly’ or ‘Good enough’.

What is one baby step I can do today to change this?
-Finish one project, whether it’s perfect or not.  Redecorate the bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment