Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Some random things I learned recently


Despite what people told me in my childhood, cobwebs ARE spider webs, not just accumulations of dust.  I’m sure the reason that they told me this was so that I would stop going all « ninja karate chop freak out » when I encountered them during spring cleaning, but still, not cool.  The thought that I have been nonchalantly brushing aside spider ass excretions for the past 20 years or so grosses me out.

At almost 30 years old, you would think that I am old enough to have finally grasped the concept of not licking/eating things that I am unsure of, but apparently not, as evidenced by the fact that I licked what I thought was a sprinkle off my hand, but it turned out to be dried soap.  In my defence, it was pink.

Being in a confined space with about 50 or so people dressed as Santa, but in spandex, is unnerving to say the least.  Still, props to the people raising money by participating in a Santa fun run.

No comments:

Post a Comment